Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Love To Read Tarot Cards


"I Like to read books, but I Love to read Tarot Cards more." Ever since I was little people have told me I have a sixth sense. Before having Tarot cards I read people only from their faces but this made me tired and feeling loss of energy. Later a friend of mine gave me a deck of Tarot cards named Robin Wood Tarot. It was beautiful. I learnt how to read the card from a book by Janina Rene.

Later I opened a booth for receiving clients to read Tarot Card cards for them. Once I had a client with a lot of problems. When I read her cards I could see that she had many complicated problems which never seemed to finish. I saw that she was having an affair with someone's husband and that his wife had put Voodoo / Black Magic spells on the client. The cards indicated that what the client had been doing was foolish and would end in disaster if she couldn't change. When I was finished with the reading she said that all was true. She paid me for the reading and let me help her to get through her problems. One of the things I help her with was to get rid of the Voodoo / Black Magic spells.

Over the years I have developed my own skills, theories and understanding of the cards I am reading. Now it's enjoyable to do the readings and help clients to understand and solve their problems. So if you are interested and need a reading please contact me through my e-mail on: lia_tarotreader@yahoo.com

PS: It is possible for you to get a small taste of a reading about YOU in an e-mail, which will be for free. We can then, if you want and is interested in depth reading, have a session over cam or if you prefer, a written reading. The fee, for clients outside Indonesia payments can be done through Paypal. Minimum charge will be for half an hour 36 USD or 27 EUR.
Best Regards,

Lia Wardani



No comments:

Post a Comment